The inspection is composed in such a way to discover or detect any active wireless bugs, including GSM/3G/LTE ones. This means all commonly sold wireless bugs in on or active state (excluding devices with for example dead accumulators). Part of measuring processes concerning RF spectrum analysis and triangulation is automated and run by our proprietary software. The client will therefore receive a resulting report including measurement protocol immediately after the service is carried out.
Note: before contacting us, please read carefully our concise safety protocol and also follow the instructions received before the realization of the service. This procedure has been put together based on long-term knowledge and different “cases”. Not following the rules mentioned may even lead to thwarting of the information leak detection.
The service is focused on:
- RF spectrum analysis + triangulation (analogue, digital, scrambled or encrypted eavesdropping…),
- Real-time RF spectrum analysis (frequency hopping and spread spectrum eavesdropping, including abuse of Wi-Fi, DECT, Bluetooth and other standards),
- Real-time analysis of reactions to GSM/3G/LTE impulses (eavesdropping carried out through GSM/3G/LTE networks, modified cell phones, etc.),
- Thermovision inspection of the shell of the space (walls).
- Specialization of designers and developers with long-term experiences
- Top-quality analytical equipment Rohde & Schwarz
- History erudition of the company
- Fast and proper handling with 24/7 accessibility over the whole EU
- Highly-developed methodology and high effectivity
- National Security Authority industrial security verification
Examples, when it is appropriate to use this service:
- In case a third party is interested in monitoring a meeting or current events in the space in question
- In case somebody is interested in eavesdropping but has only sporadic access to the space
- Participants of divorce proceedings and any property settlements resolutions Basically all cases when use of expensive and sophisticated eavesdropping devices in price over one thousand Euro is not expected.
Basically all cases when use of expensive and sophisticated eavesdropping devices (bugs) in price range over CZK 50,000 is not expected, and when the aggressor does not have the opportunity or enough time to install a micro-recorder, wiretap, etc.
Price of the service:
Travel expenses are not included in the price.
|Price of the service:
|The prices are without the VAT
It is always important that upon contacting us your intention to handle the suspected information leak in cooperation with a specialized company is not detected. Therefore, please do not contact us from the suspected place in question or using a phone or PC you think might be monitored/tapped.
It is appropriate to contact us for example using a contact form on this web site, by e-mail from a secure account and a secure PC, or by phone from a secure phone with no connection to your person.
RF spectrum analysis
Detection of signals present in the RF spectrum using a spectrum analyser with precise detection of their frequency, amplitude (force), type of operation, characteristic modulation envelopes, parasitic phenomena (such as 50 Hz at many bugs powered by the grid), etc.
RF spectrum triangulation
Sophisticated measuring procedure based either on the basic physical principle of high-frequency signal dampening upon its spreading in space, or localization thereof. The localization can be realized by the means of directional antennas or special detectors (military application).
We apply the basic procedure by correlating three referential measuring points in the given location (200 – 500 m from the VIP) with the RF spectrum in the space inspected. This process is partially automated using a proprietary software. In case of necessity to localize any signals in the 9 kHz to 7 GHz spectrum, we use antenna localization system HE300 (Rohde & Schwarz).
Real-time RF spectrum analysis
The real-time RF spectrum analysis detects all very rapid phaenomena, which are very hard (and sometimes impossible) to analyse using a usual spectrum analyser. This applies particularly to Wi-Fi, DECT, and mainly sophisticated eavesdropping devices using spread spectrum, frequency hopping, and fast frequency hopping technology.
Real-time analysis of reaction to GSM/3G/LTE impulses
Special method detecting a present GSM/3G/LTE bug or a “forgotten phone” altered to function as a bug in the space around it.
Operation of a lot of eavesdropping devices, hidden cameras and supportive technology (such as power sources, A/V transmitters, etc.) creates heat, which is released into the surrounding space. By sensitive scanning of heat differences, it is possible to detect a presence of such technology in the space defined, as well as changes in the homogeneity of the environment created by installation and subsequent uninstallation of any possible eavesdropping devices.